Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Objectivfied Movie

       One of the things I found really interesting in this technology movie was the land fill topic. I had never really thought about how much stuff we use and how much and how big land fills must really be, because every person uses about the same much of stuff, and people are all over the world, so where does all that garbage go. Like are their underwater just piles of trash, or mountains being formed. Like in the future there could be entire mountain formations that are made of just trash.
       Another thing that really caught my attention was a quote at the end. "We used to think Africa  was so far away, but with our connected world we could really make a difference." When I heard that quote I thought to myself that is really true. When you think about the other side of the world it seems almost none real, like it is on almost a different planet. It just seems like there is nothing you could do to make an impact on anybody over there but with how teched up our world is now, we really could make an impact.
      Lastly what I thought about was how weird it is going to be living in say twenty years. We already think that the world is super high tech now, but think about how weird it is going to be. Like honestly the possibilities are endless because people are just getting smarter and new technology keeps coming out. I guess I just feel like it is going to be mind blowing with all of the new technology that will be available to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment