Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chapter 11 Blog

I know this is going to sound very generic but the two concepts or tips I most valued from this chapter was to schedule your time, and to save correctness for last. I think these both go hand in hand in my case because I usually am that guy who waits till the very last minute to type out a paper, and because I did that I had to make everything correct the first time I typed the paper, but I like the idea of just doing a paper a little a bit at a time because I believe that my papers would be a lot better because I will have more time to look it over and I will be less stressed also.
Another thing I need to work on while writing essay's is making it sound more formal, because usually when I write a paper it sounds like how I would talk in a conversation. While reading and taking notes on this chapter I just felt like it overall gave me tips as to not do it.

1 comment: