Monday, September 27, 2010

Do Androids Dream

My favorite scene in the book so far was when Roy and Pris were setting up the alarm to attack Rick. I just found this scene very interesting because I just found it funny that they were sitting around just talking about killing Rick and making John panic like it was nothing at all. Just them sitting around talking about it, the manner in which they were made it sound like they could be talking about anything in the world and I just found it funny and I think thats what makes the androids and the humans different in the book because humans feel empathy and the androids do not.

The scene that still confuses me the most is the whole Mercer deal. I just do not get why he keeps acting the way he does, and I want to know if he is a real person, or an android, or just someones puppet and if so I want to know who is pulling the strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment