Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Post

This is an English Class that is going to help me as an individual write better for the rest of my college career, and i am writing the blog because it is part of my home work for the class.

december-21-2012-end-of-the-world.jpg

I usually love to read ancient world history, i love reading about Julious Caesar, Alexander, and Genghis Kahn. I also read a lot of literature about the Nazi party in Germany and their actions in WWII. But my favorite books are about motorcycle clubs (gangs) such as Hells Angels and The Iron Horse Men. I love motorcycles and tattoos and i currently have only one tattoo and i am getting a Harley in my junior year. 
Most of the writing i do is for classes. My favorite essay i have written was a research paper about Mc Donald's. Im not that big on writing except i really enjoyed my senior year english class. In that class we read different books from authors around the world, and we had to pick a quote in each chapter and we would write about how that quote connects to my life. It was just a really insightful activity to do and i liked it a lot. 
The technology i am exposed to is just like most people. I have an Ipod and a Mac Book. One thing i am exposed to that most people are not is my father owns a tree care business so i work full time in the summer climbing trees and trimming them, and also fixing chain saws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment