Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Climax

I was really disappointed with the climax of the book. I was more interested when Rick was told that Mercer was not real than when he went off to kill the rest of the androids. I feel like when Rick found out that it was a false religion it completely shattered what his belief system consisted of. When he went out to kill the androids it reminded me of beowulf mostly, how the whole book was building up and then it is a huge let down action wise. Their are chapters and chapters of anticipation and their is like one page of action. What I am looking forward to is to see how Rick deals with the Mercer situation. My overall thoughts I actually enjoyed reading the book so far, I am a pretty big fan of reading, even though I hate writing because I can never write down what I am trying to say, I would much rather be in a debate or give a speech. This was probably one of my top ten books I have had to read for school so far.    

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this one. I was pretty disappointed with the climax and how the chapters led up to one big let down.

    ReplyDelete